Sponsored by: DocuSign
Healthcare is becoming much more consumer-focused as patient financial responsibility rises and technology puts healthcare information in patient hands. Healthcare organizations are focusing on meeting the needs and demands of their patients as healthcare consumerism takes hold of the industry. Extending a patient-focused strategy to the healthcare revenue cycle is key to boosting the bottom line, retaining and attracting patients, collecting patient financial responsibility, and improving patient satisfaction.
In this presentation, Max Tselevich, CEO of The Doctor, a Medical Services Management Company, will share how his California practice transformed patient registration, scheduling, billing, and collections to respond to healthcare consumerism and implement a paperless healthcare environment.
- Develop a patient-focused business strategy
- Implement methods for improving patient collections
- Understand how to digitize patient registration and scheduling
- Learn how a paperless environment improves the revenue cycle
- Prevent billing and collection pain points through automation
Please enter your email address to access this resource